About this Policy
The Toolbox Team® is committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information held about individuals in accordance with the applicable laws. “Personal information” is information about an identifiable individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, as defined by applicable law. The Toolbox Team® and High Performance Cultures Pty Ltd have implemented measures to comply with its obligations under the relevant Australian and New Zealand privacy laws.This policy applies to The Toolbox Team® and High Performance Cultures Pty Ltd (ABN 26 618 079 762) ( “we” “us” or “our”), and describes the way that The Toolbox Team® and High Performance Cultures Pty Ltd collects, holds and discloses personal information about individuals. This policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions for use of this website and other websites operated by us, which you should also read.Privacy statements in relation to our websites and in relation to calls, emails or messages received by our staff are also incorporated into this policy.
Why does The Toolbox Team® collect my personal information?
The Toolbox Team® collects and holds your personal information to allow it to perform its business functions. For example, The Toolbox Team® may collect your personal information to enable you to participate in a The Toolbox Team® promotion, use The Toolbox® web platform and application or for the uses listed below or to allow The Toolbox Team® to market its current and future products and services to you.
What personal information does The Toolbox Team® hold?
During the course of our business, we may collect personal information from you. If you are a customer of The Toolbox Team® and/or user of The Toolbox® web platform and application, the types of personal information The Toolbox Team® collects will depend on the nature of your dealings with us and may (but does not always) include:
- Your name;
- Date of birth;
- Personal and/or work contact details (including phone/fax number/email address, business name and authorised representative name and contact details, address);
- Your product preferences and purchase history;
- Any information about you which you provide through promotions, competitions or customer surveys; and/or
- Payment details (e.g. credit card number).
If necessary, The Toolbox Team® may also ask you to provide it with additional personal information from time to time, including when you call our staff or support lines or contact functions.
What if you don’t provide The Toolbox Team® or The Toolbox ® web platform and application the personal information it requires?
If you can’t, or won’t, provide The Toolbox Team® or The Toolbox® web platform and application with the personal information it reasonably requires, The Toolbox Team® may be unable to provide you with the information, goods or services you have requested.
How does The Toolbox Team® collect my personal information?
The Toolbox Team® tries to collect personal information directly from you. That collection generally occurs when you:
- Use The Toolbox® web platform and application
- Request information from, or have dealings directly with The Toolbox Team® or one of its related companies;
- Participate in a competition or trade promotion conducted by The Toolbox Team® or one of its related companies;
- Participate in a survey conducted by The Toolbox Team® or one of its related companies;
- Purchase tickets or merchandise from a website operated by The Toolbox Team® or one of its related companies;
- Access or request information from The Toolbox Team®’s website or the website of one of its related companies; or
- Provide information to The Toolbox Team®’s staff or contact functions.
In some circumstances however, The Toolbox Team® may also collect your personal information from other entities covered by this policy or third parties (including professional associations, groups or companies), but where it does so, it will ensure that it acts in accordance with relevant privacy laws.The Toolbox Team® will such take steps as are reasonable in the circumstances (if any) to ensure that you are aware of the purposes for which it collects your personal information.
How does The Toolbox Team® use my personal information?
- The Toolbox Team® uses your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected, including (but not limited to):
- Providing you with the The Toolbox Team® goods or services you request;
- Providing you with access to The Toolbox® web platform and application
- Promoting and marketing The Toolbox Team®’s current and future products and services (including to you);
- Informing you of upcoming events, special promotions and offers, discounts and other matters which The Toolbox Team® considers may be of interest to you;
- Conducting research (including but not limited to client surveys) concerning The Toolbox Team®’s current and future products or services;
- Improving the operation or navigation of The Toolbox Team®’s website and The Toolbox® web platform and application.
- The Toolbox Team® may also use your personal information for other purposes which are related to those listed above and which will be made clear to you at the time The Toolbox Team® collects that information, or for such purposes as may be required or permitted by law.
If The Toolbox Team® or High Performance Cultures Pty Ltd uses your personal information for direct marketing purposes, all correspondence sent to you by The Toolbox Team® will give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving any further direct marketing correspondence. If we use your personal information to send you any direct marketing communications, you have the right to request that we provide you with the source of that personal information. There is no fee for requesting this information. Unless it is impracticable or unreasonable to do so, we will provide you with the source of the personal information.
The Toolbox Team® Consumer Enquiries Privacy Statement
Will The Toolbox Team® or High Performance Cultures Pty Ltd give your personal information to anyone else?
NO.The Toolbox Team® and High Performance Cultures Pty Ltd will only disclose your personal information to other third parties where it is required or permitted to under any applicable law as a result of an investigation or enforceable undertaking
Is my personal information secure?
The Toolbox Team® and High Performance Cultures Pty Ltd take reasonable steps to ensure personal information it holds about you is protected from risks such as misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, use, destruction, modification or disclosure. No data transmission over the internet is totally secure. As a result, any personal information you send to The Toolbox Team® and High Performance Cultures Pty Ltd over the Internet (including via email) is sent at your own risk. Please read our Security Policy for further information.
Your rights of access and correction
The accuracy of your personal information is important. The Toolbox Team® takes reasonable steps to ensure personal information it holds about you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant and not misleading. If you believe that any personal information The Toolbox Team® or High Performance Cultures Pty Ltd holds about you is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise.You have a general right to access the personal information The Toolbox Team® and High Performance Cultures Pty Ltd holds about you. You may contact The Toolbox Team® to request details of your personal information. The Toolbox Team® can deny your request in some circumstances and if it does so, will provide you with written reasons for that denial. We will take reasonable steps to give access in a way that meets both The Toolbox Team®’s needs and your needs.While there is no fee for requesting access to the personal information The Toolbox Team® holds about you, The Toolbox Team® reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for the preparation and provision of that information to you.You also have the right to request the correction of personal information which The Toolbox Team® holds about you. You may do so at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. The Toolbox Team® does however reserve the right to refuse to correct your information in some circumstances. If The Toolbox Team® refuses to correct any personal information about you, and subsequent agreement cannot be reached between the parties on this issue, you may request that a note or statement regarding the correction requested be attached to your personal information. We will not charge you a fee for requesting a correction to your personal information, correcting that information or for attaching a statement to your personal information (as relevant).Even if you don’t submit such a request, if we are satisfied that, having regard to the reasons for which we hold your personal information, that personal information is inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date, irrelevant or misleading, we may take reasonable steps to correct that information.
- Have any concerns or a complaint regarding The Toolbox Team®’s privacy practices or its management of your personal information; or
- Consider that we have breached the APPs,
- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We acknowledge and take very seriously every privacy query and complaint that we receive. The Toolbox Team® will endeavour to respond to you within 20 business days.
- If you’re not satisfied with how we have handled your matter, you may wish to contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner via the contact details listed at http://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us-page.